USS Scorpio NCC 77947 Forum

Members Log In. To become a member visit http://ussscorpio.webege.com/Index.html to Join or contact me at tigrathundera@yahoo.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Members Log In. To become a member visit http://ussscorpio.webege.com/Index.html to Join or contact me at tigrathundera@yahoo.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USS Scorpio NCC 77947 is a Star Trek RPG in Bravo Fleet's Task Force 72

POSTING POLICY

Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

POSTING POLICY Empty POSTING POLICY

Post by Tigra Thundera Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 am

Posting/LOA Policy

Posting:
    -At least 1 acceptable post per week. Which means 4 for the month. At least 3 of those 4 need to be actual mission posts. The other one can be done in the personal logs or background instead of missions if so desired
    -If you miss a week, you'll get a reminder and will need to post twice the following week
    -After 2 reminders (so on the third one), you will be removed - this resets every 3 months (January, April, July, October)

LOA:
    -Semi-LOA status -- Someone that's gotten busy with life (swamped with school/work/family obligations) - At least 1 acceptable post every 2 weeks. Except in special circumstances. This type of LOA is for a short period of time.
    -LOA status -- Actually gone or unable to post at all in a period of at 1 to 2 weeks. Exempt from posting for *that* week (should still have 3 posts for the month) unless extension is requested
    -ELOA status -- Actually gone or unable to post at all in a period of more than 2 weeks. Exempt from posting until date of expected return unless extension is requested

**In order to be exempt from the normal amount of posts, proper LOA needs to be requested by email or private message to myself; or on the forum in the LOA topic