USS Scorpio NCC 77947 Forum

Members Log In. To become a member visit http://ussscorpio.webege.com/Index.html to Join or contact me at tigrathundera@yahoo.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Members Log In. To become a member visit http://ussscorpio.webege.com/Index.html to Join or contact me at tigrathundera@yahoo.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USS Scorpio NCC 77947 is a Star Trek RPG in Bravo Fleet's Task Force 72

New Website.

Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

New Website. Empty New Website.

Post by Tigra Thundera Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 am

I have been working on a new website for the Scorpio. It is a SMS website, but right now we are still going to be using the forum. I haven't fully decided if we will switch over to SMS yet. But I am going to make it the main site for the Scorpio. It's easier to update and add to than the one I'm currently using.

So I need everyone to go to http://www.ussscorpio.webege.com/Scorpio and then join using your character. You just need to take your current character info and fill out the form. You DON'T need to do a sample post again. I just need to get you approved so that I can make sure you are on the crew manifest with your bios.

Thanks

Last edited by Tigra Thundera on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

New Website. Empty Re: New Website.

Post by Tigra Thundera Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 am

Tigra Thundera wrote:I have been working on a new website for the Scorpio. It is a SMS website, but right now we are still going to be using the forum. I haven't fully decided if we will switch over to SMS yet. But I am going to make it the main site for the Scorpio. It's easier to update and add to than the one I'm currently using.

So I need everyone to go to http://www.ussscorpio.webege.com/Scorpio and then join using your character. You just need to take your current character info and fill out the form. You DON'T need to do a sample post again. I just need to get you approved so that I can make sure you are on the crew manifest with your bios.

Thanks
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am

Alright everyone. I have decided to fully move to the SMS website. I have already moved all Mission 1 posts onto it. All mission post will go under the mission section. To write a mission post go to http://www.ussscorpio.webege.com/Scorpio

The easy way to get to the mission posting is to click the paper and pencil icon in the upper right hand corner when the page opens up. When the next page opens, click "write mission post". Then fill out the boxes.

Title = Is what you want to name your post
    Location = USS Scorpio-Where you are on the ship
    Timeline = Day and time

As long as you fill those out, then you don't have to put them in the beginning of your post anymore. If you do add a tag in the mission post for when you change location, don't use <>. The words will not show up inside them. You can use [] or {}.

ON, OFF, OOC, tags still remain the same.

If you have any questions or problems with the posting, contact me or the XO

We will still use the Forum for all OOC talk. Please make sure to get acquainted with the new site layout.

Any Personal Logs and Background Stories will go in the Personal Log Section of the SMS.

Thanks.
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 am

The hosting server to the Scorpio website is currently down this morning. They are probably doing routine maintenance. I will be checking it every so often to see when it comes back up, and will let you know when it does if I'm not at work.
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm

It's been 3 hours and still not back up. I'm headed to work, then I have to go out of town til Sunday night to help a friend move. Hopefully it'll be back up by the time I get back. If not, I'll have to change servers.

I swear if it's not one thing it's another....lol Please bare with me.
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Update. I'm gonna have to move the website to a new server. I won't be able to do it until after this weekend.

I'm sorry y'all. If you want to do any posts, go ahead a make a thread for them under the Mission Questions in the OOC section of the forum
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Well I'm gonna be moving the site off of the current server. It's still not working. Should be up in a day or two so we can all continue with the mission.
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:48 am

Ok everyone. The new domain for the SMS has been created. Now the files for the SMS are being transferred to her site.
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 pm

The SMS will be back up soon. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

Post by Tigra Thundera Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am

Alright everyone, the new website for the SMS is back up. All the mission posts are still there, including the saved posts everyone was working on.

http://scorpio.newhorizonspaces.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 pm