USS Scorpio NCC 77947 Forum

Members Log In. To become a member visit http://ussscorpio.webege.com/Index.html to Join or contact me at tigrathundera@yahoo.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Members Log In. To become a member visit http://ussscorpio.webege.com/Index.html to Join or contact me at tigrathundera@yahoo.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The USS Scorpio NCC 77947 is a Star Trek RPG in Bravo Fleet's Task Force 72

GOING ACTIVE

Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

GOING ACTIVE Empty GOING ACTIVE

Post by Tigra Thundera Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:39 am

Now that we have 6 crew members, we will be going active. I will be posting the opening to the mission tomorrow morning. I look forward to the fun we will all be able to have with such diverse people and crew members, as well as the possibilities that this ship is capable of.

Happy simming everyone. Please make sure you have read the posting guidelines, and how to post in the Rules and Regulations section of the forum.

If you have any questions, I am happy to help.

Thanks Everyone
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

GOING ACTIVE Empty Active

Post by Tigra Thundera Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm

USS Scorpio was announced active in Task Force 72 by the TFCO at 10:50pm est

Last edited by Tigra Thundera on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tigra Thundera
    Tigra Thundera
    Admin

GOING ACTIVE Empty Re: GOING ACTIVE

Post by Tigra Thundera Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Alright everyone. I will be posting our departure for the mission in a new thread under mission around Wednesday of this week. You will still have time to put what ever back posts you want, or are still working on until the end of next week. After that I will lock the Arrival Mission.

If you have any questions, then contact me or put them in the question section of the forum.

Sponsored content

GOING ACTIVE Empty Re: GOING ACTIVE

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm